Getting the perfect wedding dress is challenging and complex as is finding your soul mate. Everyone intends to find forever after with their wedding and identifying a suitable attire to mark the occasion from the many options like bias-cut numbers to ball gowns, could be a tad overwhelming.
Here are 10 signs that can tell you if you’ve found the Perfect Wedding Dress
1. When you find yourself describing your wedding dress as “the most stunning” gown you’ve ever seen, or “the best” dress in the entire world, you have found it (another soul mate)!
2. If you picture yourself walking the aisle and imagine your man being awestruck after seeing you in the wedding gown, then you have got the right one!
3. If you are thinking other places you can wear the gown to after your wedding, you have probably picked the one for you!
4. Looks like none of the attire in your collection comes even close to it? Everything else looks like a bummer from a clearance sale? That’s right, you have chosen a stunner!
5. Is someone in your close circle moved into tears like your mother, or sister or your best friend? Though you don’t express much, if they’re in tears, you have found the right gown.
6. Convinced this is the best look you’ve ever sported and that the dress compliments your curves?
7. Is the gown giving you the flushed look even when it doesn’t have hints of pink? Is it bringing back fond memories about your best times with your beloved? If Yes, it is a match made in paradise!
8. Not worried about what anyone thinks but you know you love the dress and the way it snuggly fits you? Of course, everyone else will love it!
9. Don’t want to think about how you can’t wear something else other than the one you’ve chosen for the big day? Is the dress making the day all the more better and you are ready to charge anyone who says otherwise, including the groom? Well, well!
10. Feels like you are falling in love yet again? Does it feel like you first felt when you met your groom? Now is the time to say “Yes” for your dress!