Thanks for your interest in Travel, Honeymoon or Wedding Guest Post opportunities at weddinglayers.com.
We are a wedding focused site with 10000+ odd Monthly visitors (May 2017) and a Domain Authority of 15 (May 2017).
We accept high quality Honeymoon, Travel and Wedding Guest Posts.
Was your wedding or honeymoon a dream come true?
Have you had an unforgettable getaway?
Received a great honeymoon experience or resort deal stay?
Share your story with us and other couples world wide who are readers of weddinglayers.comand you may see it featured on the blog soon.
What we are looking for?
Since the main focus of this site is honeymoons and weddings, and the main audience is people who are planning their honeymoons or weddings, only topics pertaining to honeymoons and weddings as well as traveling are accepted.
Some topical ideas include:
- Personal Wedding Experience
- Relationships tips like like this Early signs youve met the onearticle
- Review of Honeymoon Registry, Wedding Planner or any other vendor
- Travel Tips for Honeymoon
- Destinations suitable for honeymoon
- Honeymoon Experiences
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for Bride or Groom like this groom speech article
- New Travel Technology and Gadgets that can assist in honeymoon and wedding planning
- Wedding vendor reviews
- Honeymoon Travel Itinerary Planning and Tips
- Top 10 things to do in your honeymoon destinations
Please note that , if the post isn’t geared towards wedding, honeymoon planning or travelling, it’s going to be a hard sell!
Guidelines for Guest Posting (FREE)
Here are some guidelines before submitting content for consideration on weddinglayers.com
- The article should be around 1500+ words with 100% original content, high quality and interesting
- Please make sure your content is honeymoon,wedding, travel or destination related
- Content must be fresh and original and roughly 1000-1500 words
- We prefer high resolution images to be included
- You can share the post on weddinglayers.com on your blog/ social media channels
- Linking Policy: Two follow links that are contextual to your website within the body of the post
- All submissions are subject to editorial approval. We may do minor edits before being published
- It is not published on any other website, including your own.
- We dont charge for guest posts based on your personal experiences or posts promoting blogs.
- We charge a nominal fee of 15 USD for guest posts only if you are a commercial site or a brand (This is a reasonable fee that helps us to cover hosting and other expenses)
What are the benefits?
For the guest poster, the benefits include reaching a new audience who are looking for an experience that is similar to yours and, if you have a site of your own, the potential to gain new readers from this exposure. For the readers, the benefits include gaining insight & perspective from a new voice and the opportunity to discover another informative, beneficial site to read as well.
The article that you write for weddinglayers.com must be 100% high quality original content and interesting for our audience. This means that you wrote it yourself , and it is not a spun article for low class SEO.
We will not respond to your inquiry if you think you can get away with some “spun” or boring article just to get a back-link for your blog.
How soon will I know if my article is approved?
We try to process any articles/ideas submitted as soon as possible, but with the volume of incoming articles it might be a week or two before we can fully review it.
How can I do an advertisement Sponsored Post:
We usually accept most of the advertisement guest posts if they are within wedding , honeymoon or travel niche as long as they don’t violate our guidelines. Article guidelines are same as the FREE Guest posting other than that you many have to make a payment based on what you are advertising for.
How can I Submit my article
- Please send guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word, Open Office, Rich Text Format, Google Docs or within the body of the email.
- Images with attribution need to be attached separately in the email or you can share with us a dropbox link for high resolution images
In case you have more ideas to contribute do ping us in the email email@example.com– We’d be happy to discuss guest blogging opportunities and work together to share more of the world to aspiring writers
Remember, we love to hear from you 🙂 🙂